zzz - OLD - Materials + Substrates
To order samples, open a Trade Account by simply completing our online form.
Here is some information about our wallpaper sizes and substrates
- We digitally print each wallpaper roll just for you! Allow 3-5 days for production of your order.
- Wallpaper is available in the following sizes
- Easy Strip 2ft x 10ft
- Single Roll 2ft x 18ft
- Double Roll 2ft x 33ft
- Wallpaper has a 1/2 inch bleed on both sides of the roll for easy overlapping and matching of patterns.
The Usual Substrates:
- Pre-Pasted Paper - Made in the USA - This pre-pasted wallpaper is an economical solution as it requires no paste. Pre-pasted backing is water activated and the paper can be removed entirely by simply peeling it off the wall.
- Removable Vinyl - Peel & Stick - This self-adhesive Tyrelene fabric has high opacity and is repositionable. Environmental benefits: PVC, Glycol ether and Formaldehyde FREE.
- Matte Vinyl - Textured - Glossy, semi-rigid film featuring a removable adhesive backing. Designed for applications on smooth-painted dry wall, this substrate is removable for up to two years under normal interior condition.
Type II, California rated contract grade paper and vinyls are available to the trade via our national distributors. Please contact us at Sales@MitchellBlack.com or click on "Trade Account" at the top of the website to request a trade account or inquire regarding these substrates.
Our Favorite Type II Substrates:
- Pearl Linen Smooth - A subtle pearlized sophistication to our bold patterns. This polyester/vinyl/non-woven laminate adds a beautiful, non-embossed finish to murals and wallcoverings. The 20-ounce vinyl passes Type II Crack Resistance and Heat Age tests and meets CA 01350 Indoor Air Quality.
- Pearl Linen Textured - The classical texture of linen emboss paired with the beauty of a pearl finish. The Class A polyester/vinyl/non-woven laminate meets CA 01350 Indoor Air Quality and passes Type II Crack Resistance and Heat Age tests.
- Matte Paper Smooth - A smooth finish compliant with a durability standard for commercial wallcoverings. This substrate is scrub and scratch-resistant and has been tested according to Type II ASTM F793 standard and test procedure.